Follow these simple Do's and Don'ts of boating safety. They will help you chart a safe course towards the fun and excitement of recreational boating.
* DO wear a life jacket.
Life Jackets. They Float, You Don't.
* DON'T mix alcohol and boating.
* DO observe the nautical rules of the road.
* DON'T stand in a small boat.
* DO check the weather forecast before getting underway.
* DON'T overload your boat.
* DO keep a good lookout.
These suggestions are constant reminders of one very important thing in regards to boating safety, use common sense!
NOTE: Facts obtained from the National Safe Boating Council
Check Your Local Weather Here! ^